Learn more about the civil cases we handle.
If you live outside our service area, need assistance finding an attorney, or have other general questions, we’ve provided a series of listings and links to point you in the right direction.
Other resources in our service area
- LawHelpMN.org Information and resources on a wide range of legal issues, and clinic information.
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County If you are a resident of Olmsted County with a family law or landlord-tenant legal matter, LAOC may be able to help.
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County If you are a resident of Dakota County and need help with a domestic abuse, custody, child support, or other family law matter, LADC may be able to help.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- HomelessYouth.org If you are a homeless youth, this guide can help you understand your legal rights.
- Minnesota Judicial Branch Find information on how court works, including a Self-Help Center if you are representing yourself in court.
- Attorney General’s Office Find helpful information on how to file a consumer complaint and FAQ sheets on debt and finance, housing and mortgage assistance, public protection and internet safety, senior rights, health care, and unwanted calls.
For extra help specific to your legal need, check out our practice area pages.